One of the best ways to make yourself feel good is to make someone else feel good too — and there are a million ways to do so. From helping someone out with errands, baking a treat, or just making him or her laugh, there are many simple ways you can make someone smile each day. We’ve put together a few fun things you can try — so pick one and make someone smile!
1. Run an errand or do a chore for someone.
2. Bake and share some homemade cookies.
3. Hold the door open for a few extra seconds.
4. Mail a loved one a handwritten letter.
5. Send him or her a funny viral video.
6. Email or text a throwback photo of the two of you.
7. Call an old friend out-of-the-blue.
8. Buy coffee for the person behind you in line at the coffee shop.
9. Deliver someone a nice lunch if you know they’re having a rough day.
10. Compliment a coworker on a project they’ve been working hard on.
11. Hide a secret note for him or her to find.
12. Surprise someone with a hot beverage.
13. Let him or her pick the movie.
14. Bring in candy or a special treat for the whole office.
15. Send someone flowers.
Is there someone you’d like to make happy today? Most of these ideas only take a few minutes, but the smile can last for days. And when other people smile, chances are you will too!